Second Class To-Do
Second Class Done
First Class To-Do
First Class Done
2. As a Life Scout, demonstrate Scout spirit by living the Scout Oath and Scout Law. Tell how you have done your duty to God, how you have lived the Scout Oath and Scout Law in your everyday life, and how your understanding of the Scout Oath and Scout Law will guide your life in the future. List on your Eagle Scout Rank Application the names of individuals who know you personally and would be willing to provide a recommendation on your behalf, including parents/guardians, religious (if not affiliated with an organized religion, then the parent or guardian provides this reference), educational, employer (if employed), and two other references.
5. While a Life Scout, plan, develop, and give leadership to others in a service project helpful to any religious institution, any school, or your community. (The project must benefit an organization other than the Boy Scouts of America.) A project proposal must be approved by the organization benefiting from the effort, your Scoutmaster and unit committee, and the council or district before you start. You must use the Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook, BSA publication No. 512-927, in meeting this requirement.
6. While a Life Scout, participate in a Scoutmaster conference.
7. Successfully complete your board of review for the Eagle Scout rank.
1. Be active in your troop for a period of at least six months as a Life Scout.
3a. Earn a total of 14 Eagle-required merit badges.
Citizenship in the Community (from Star/Life)
Swimming (from Star/Life)
Environmental Science (from Star/Life)
Personal Fitness (from Star/Life)
Personal Management (from Star/Life)
Citizenship in the World (from Star/Life)
Citizenship in the Nation (from Star/Life)
Citizenship in Society
3b. Earn a total of 7 “other” merit badges.
Geocaching (from Star/Life)
Forestry (from Star/Life)
Electricity (from Star/Life)
Weather (from Star/Life)
Extra: Game Design
Extra: Wilderness Survival
Extra: Signs, Signals, and Codes
Extra: Small-Boat Sailing
4. While a Life Scout, serve actively in your troop for six months in a position of responsibility.