Completed 03/02/15 (Arrow of Light)
Second Class To-Do
Second Class Done
First Class To-Do
First Class Done
For Camping merit badge: 13 nights
1. Be active in your troop for a period of at least six months as a Life Scout.
2. As a Life Scout, demonstrate Scout spirit by living the Scout Oath and Scout Law. Tell how you have done your duty to God, how you have lived the Scout Oath and Scout Law in your everyday life, and how your understanding of the Scout Oath and Scout Law will guide your life in the future. List on your Eagle Scout Rank Application the names of individuals who know you personally and would be willing to provide a recommendation on your behalf, including parents/guardians, religious (if not affiliated with an organized religion, then the parent or guardian provides this reference), educational, employer (if employed), and two other references.
3a. Earn a total of 13 Eagle-required merit badges.
[need Citizenship in the Nation]
4. While a Life Scout, serve actively in your troop for six months in a position of responsibility.
5. While a Life Scout, plan, develop, and give leadership to others in a service project helpful to any religious institution, any school, or your community. (The project must benefit an organization other than the Boy Scouts of America.) A project proposal must be approved by the organization benefiting from the effort, your Scoutmaster and unit committee, and the council or district before you start. You must use the Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook, BSA publication No. 512-927, in meeting this requirement.
6. While a Life Scout, participate in a Scoutmaster conference.
7. Successfully complete your board of review for the Eagle Scout rank.
3a. Earn 13 Eagle-required merit badges.
Sustainability (from Star/Life)
Family Life (from Star/Life)
Citizenship in the World (from Star/Life)
Personal Fitness (from Star/Life)
First Aid (from Star/Life)
Lifesaving (from Star/Life)
Citizenship in the Community
3b. Earn a total of 8 “other” merit badges.
Fishing (from Star/Life)
Small-Boat Sailing (from Star/Life)
Sculpture (from Star/Life)
Digital Technology (from Star/Life)
Extra: Environmental Science
Extra: Rifle Shooting
Extra: Shotgun Shooting
Extra: Art (2019)
Extra: Emergency Preparedness
Extra: Search and Rescue